OK, so I need to apologize in advance... The Wood family is not sending out Christmas cards this year. And, I hate that we aren't. I hate it, because I LOVE getting cards in the mail. It's so great to see all the fun pictures of friends and family. And, sadly, that's the reason we aren't sending a card. The truth of it is, it wouldn't be too hard to go out and buy some cards and send them on... but, I would just feel like a slacker because it wouldn't include a picture.
Here's the positive of all this... Clark is thrilled that I'm not making him pose in front of our Christmas tree. Last year he wasn't happy about it at all. And, he's already excited about next year... he says we can put a picture of the baby on the card and he's off the hook. Another positive of having a baby.
Once our little man arrives I do plan on sending out baby announcements, so that won't be too long after the holidays. We'll consider that a New Year card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment