Thursday, December 4, 2008

Camera Shy

I've mentioned before that I get to have way more ultrasounds than I deserve... with all those little sneak peeks at Baby Boy Wood, you would think that I would have tons of pictures. Well, I don't. It seems our little man is very camera shy! And, the sad part, Clark and I bought a new printer that is also a scanner, so I had this great idea of scanning in ultrasound pics so I could post them on the blog! Oh well.

I got to see him again today and the ultrasound tech did everything she could to get a good shot, but he wouldn't cooperate! We started with his leg in front of his face, then he put his hand in front of his face, then he completely turned around and faced my back.
This is the third time we have tried to get a good shot and he always reacts the same.
Maybe he is trying to teach me patience... I guess I can wait until he arrives to know what he looks like!

The good news, everything looks perfectly normal. He is measuring right on track and they estimate his weight at 4 pounds, 11 ounces. I can't believe how fast he is growing! And, I can't believe how fast time is going. We are almost under 50 days... he'll be here before we know it!

So, we know his growing and time is flying by, the real question... will we be ready?!?!?! I sure hope so!

No comments: