Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby Shower #2, A TCU Party

My shower last weekend was a blast! My sweet sorority sisters planned a TCU themed baby shower for me at our favorite Fort Worth restaurant, Joe T. Garcia's. First of all, I have to say... the food was FABULOUS! Being able to celebrate there was extra special, because I literally crave the Joe T's guacamole from Houston, I could use "eating at Joe T's" as a reason to go to Forth Worth!

But, on to the shower... check out the cuteness:




And, of course, I got tons of great gifts for the baby... including TCU outfits! Now Baby Boy Wood can wear Longhorn gear when UT plays and Horned Frog gear when TCU plays. Poor little one, he won't know who to cheer for!





The best part of the shower, catching up with family and friends!
Check out Aunt Trisha and cousins Carson and Savannah:

And, of course, the other pregnant friends. Tiff is due any minute and Julie will have her baby girl not long after Baby Wood arrives:


I had a WONDERFUL time and appreciate all the hostesses so much! Girls, thanks for throwing such a fun party for Baby Boy Wood. Here they all are! Well, most of them... Sara we missed you!
Julie, Maren, Rachel, Tinsley and Tracy:


Coming home that day was pretty hilarious, unloading all the gifts and trying to put them in the Little Man Room was interesting. All Clark could do was scratch his head and say, "this room used to be so empty, what are we going to do with all this?!" It's amazing how fast it starts to build up!

Again, we feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives to help us prepare for our bundle of joy!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so jealous of all the girls who live in TX! Y'all look lovely and I can tell you had a ball!

Where did Trisha get her sweater? I need one like that for a holiday party...

LOVE YOU SWEET DEANA!

Sara said...

I missed you all, too! I'm so sorry I couldn't be there - it looks like it was a lot of fun. You look fabulous, Deana - love you!