Wednesday morning Everly woke up throwing up. Yes, seriously. I truly couldn't believe it. We really considered leaving that day, but were afraid Everly would throw up the whole way home, so we made the decision to leave Thursday morning.
We managed to enjoy our last afternoon in Seaside... these sweet babes didn't look sick!
| So sweet together! |
| Playing in the Seaside Kids store. |
| Walker paid! |
Friday wasn't a good day. Lots of waiting. And, it turned out we were waiting for bad news. Googie's tumor is malignant and aggressive. Did I mention shocking? Googie and Trisha are amazing. He is so strong and ready to fight. I believe in the power of prayer and they literally have an army praying for them.
So many people have reached out to him, my parents and me. I can't tell you how comforting it is to know people are thinking about Googie and praying for him. I really hate the circumstances, but it is amazing the amount of love we are all feeling. Right now we are looking at silver linings and the positives.... and surprisingly, there are a lot of them.
I am so proud of Googie and Trisha. They are so strong. It is going to be a long, hard road, but they are ready. Pardon my crass words, but he is going to kick cancer's ass!!
No comments:
Post a Comment