Monday, May 31, 2010

She Moved!

Woo hoo! Our baby girl decided to get off my sciatic nerve! It happened Thursday... so, it made for a good holiday weekend with Clark off work. I cannot tell you how much better I feel.

Although, "better" is relative. I'm still 36 weeks pregnant, which isn't the most comfortable place to be. Did I mention that summer is here?? We went to a Sunday school party today and I almost MELTED away! I really need to hibernate in the air conditioning until the baby gets here.

I really should do several different posts about all the fun we had this weekend, but I'm just going to post lots of pictures!

This is what happens when Mommy leaves the house for a couple of hours:





Here's Walker enjoying the pool:





Hanging with all the kids at the Memorial Day party:



My handsome man in some fun summer clothes!







It really was a great weekend having Clark home for several extra days. We had tons of fun that included "date night". Walker stayed with Bunny and RayRay one night. Guess what Clark and I did? We did make it out to dinner, but we went to bed at 10! How sad is that? The rest of the story... we slept until 10 the next morning. It was a sad way to spend our time with Walker away, but the 12 hours of sleep was fantastic! We decided we better enjoy sleep while we can!

No comments: