I can't believe Walker is two months old. We went back to the pediatrician and Walker is growing, growing, growing! He's up to 10 pounds and 22.5 inches. He got his first round of shots and was a champ! I have to admit, it was almost funny. Maybe I'm a bad mommy, but the way he reacted cracked me up. At the first stick his eyes got huge and he looked at me like I was crazy for not protecting him. It took about five seconds for him to start crying and then he was done crying 30 seconds later. Hopefully this means we have a tough little boy.
I'm loving this stage with Walker because he has gotten so smiley! There's nothing better than getting a precious smile from our little man!
Here's a look!
1 comment:
This is sort of crazy. You named your son my name!
http://walkerhamilton.com/about
Post a Comment