Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Waiting Game

Have you noticed... the countdown is in single digits! Wow, nine months can go by really fast!!!!

There's no Baby Boy Wood yet! I will be 39 weeks on Tuesday, so as I said in the previous post, he could decide to arrive at anytime, but so far... NO signs of him showing up!

The "unknown" is the hardest part! Each and every morning Clark asks me, "are you going to have the baby today?". I just wish I had an actual answer for him! Tonight we've been playing the "what day will it be" game... Clark thinks it's going to take an induction to get things moving... his guess is January 29th. I'm leaning the same way. Last week I felt like it was going to happen soon, but right now I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever.

The gambler in me wants to set up a pool.... at least make this whole process a little more exciting. I won't go that far... but, I will set up a poll on the blog, just to see what everyone else thinks! So, please vote and we'll see if the majority ends up getting it right!

No comments: