OK, OK... I know, it's been over a week since I updated the blog. I've gotten several phone calls asking me to get on it and post... so here I am!
First things first: I'm very sad that college football is over. I'm excited that TCU beat Boise State in their bowl and that Texas beat Ohio State in the Fiesta Bowl.
The final AP poll came out today... Texas finished #4 and TCU finished #7. Here's the funny part. Clark and all the other Texas fans are disappointed that the Longhorns finished 4th, I get that... they only lost one game. The thing that is funny, I'm THRILLED that the Frogs finished #7... seriously, #7 is amazing! A top 10 finish.... I am a proud Horned Frog.
OK, now on to a baby update: I'm not sure how much detail I should include in the blog about this (I don't want to put anything on here that would freak people out!), but I will say that I went to doctor today and my body is starting to prepare for labor. What does this mean? Basically it means that our little man could arrive anytime! WOW! It also means that if he hasn't shown up by my due date (the 27th), my doctor will induce me either that day or soon after!
So, we will have a January baby! That might not sound like a big deal to most, but to the Wood family, a January birthday is important. Check this out:
Jan. 6th -- Wendy's bday (Clark's sister)
Jan. 9th -- Bubba's bday (Clark's dad)
Jan. 20th -- Wes's bday (Clark's brother) AND
Kyle & Anna's bday (our niece and nephew) AND
Bubba and Sheila's Anniversary
As you can see, it's a big month and we will soon add to it!
And, speaking of the big month:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA! We hope you have a great day. I don't think your grandson is arriving today to celebrate with you, but it won't be long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
...and Clark was due to be a January baby, but came early on December 29 to provide us with a tax deduction!
Have you considered this for Baby Wood's name?
Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa
Post a Comment