It's been a rough several days... Clark and I have dealt with a lot of disappointment.
Let me take you back to Saturday night. Yes, that night. The Longhorns had no business even being in it at the end of that game against Tech, but somehow they managed to pull into the lead with a couple of minutes left.
Yes, it was an unbelievable game, but just not the outcome we would have hoped for.
The Longhorns lost, we go to bed upset.
Then Tuesday night... I'm not going to blog about politics, but I will mention that Clark and I both voted for McCain.
McCain lost, we go to bed upset.
And, last night. The Frogs lead the top 10 Utes the entire game... well, not the entire game... the silly Frog defense let them go ahead with a couple of minutes left (have we heard this before?) and those TWO missed field goals come back to bite us.
The Frogs lost, we go to bed upset.
Not a good week, but it's just football and politics. We will carry on and enjoy the fact that both of our teams will go to bowl games, in fact, I'm confident Texas will be in a big bowl... I think they can still make it to the national championship game.
So, hopefully all the disappointment is behind us... no more going to bed upset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment