You know it's a boy, so what's his name? We hear this question every single day, usually more than once a day. Here's the answer... we don't know!
We have narrowed the baby name list down to three. And, we both really love all three! I never thought that would happen. I figured Clark would have one he likes and I would have one I like, but we both love all three. So, in no particular order, here they are:
Brady
Dalton
Walker
I've gone back and forth on whether or not to "publish" our list. It's a little dangerous... what if someone really hates the name Dalton or Walker? Could that influence us? So, here's what I've come up with... if you like one of our names, let us know! If you went to school with a little brat named Brady, DON'T TELL US!
I don't think we will decide on this baby's name until he arrives, but a little survey would be interesting, so I'm adding a poll to the blog. If you have a chance, vote for your favorite, and we'll see how it turns out! BUT, I want to add a disclaimer... This is not a democracy. This poll is just for fun, we aren't committing to naming the baby based on the poll results!
I've been feeling the baby move for about a week, but Clark felt him kick for the first time tonight!
It's all very, very exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love them all!! How about Brady Dalton Wood?
Do not blow this chance for the kid. Forget all those names. Why not Heart or Cord or Fire or Straight Grain or Oak or best of all, Tiger.
Post a Comment