Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Royal Gorge

Another day, another adventure!  This time... the Royal Gorge.  It's a big hole in the ground, but it isn't the Grand Canyon.  Still very cool.

What's also cool... places who make things more fun for kids.  This "park" included a puzzle for the kids to figure out.  Way to keep them interested!



First we went across in the gondola.





Lots of fun rides on the other side.




Then on the way back, we walked across the bridge.  The bridge that has slats.  Which means if you happen to look down, you see all the way to the bottom.  In my old age, I've gotten so weird.  I blame it on the post-cruise vertigo I had a few years ago.  I can't handle that stuff anymore.  It makes me woozy. Which I find very annoying.  I think it amuses the kids and Clark.  I will fight through it in order to do fun stuff with my family, but it isn't easy.

We were able to find the Texas flag for some pictures!





And, before we left, the kids became official Royal Gorge Rangers!


 See, working through the puzzle pays off!  How cute.

No comments: