Okay, it's official. Walker loves playing sports. He really loves it when the next season begins. He's been saying for months that he wants to play soccer. So, we signed him up at the Y. I'm not going to lie, Walker is not aggressive. He hardly went after the ball when he played basketball. I was worried that soccer would be the same thing. But, NOPE! That boy goes for the ball! He plays great defense and isn't afraid to get in the pack and go after it!
He didn't score a goal, but his teammates did. They won 7-0!!!
Happy boy!
Walker is also playing golf. It's a weekly class at the country club near our house. The coaches are fantastic and Walker is really enjoying it. And, he's already making major improvements. I love that he enjoys playing lots of different things. We are thankful for seasons! That way he can go from one thing to the next!
No comments:
Post a Comment