Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Ryder's Here!

Summer is winding down, so that means it's time for another Ryder visit!  Walker and Everly LOVE it when he's here and we always have lots of fun.

We had no big plans and that was perfectly fine.  Lots of sports and swimming! A new favorite pool game is keep away!  Adding Ryder to the mix was so fun…. action packed!




I love this sweet picture… this is a precious daddy/daughter bond!


Bunny and Elsa got in on the pool action.


The crew!


I think this picture is so cute….


It wasn't quite Ryder's birthday, but we decided to celebrate early…. 12 candles!


We had to introduce Ryder to Chiller Bee.  Yummy!


And, some basketball and baseball fun!



We really love having Ryder visit.  He's so great with the kids and loves to join in on our nightly "what good happened to you" routine.  And, I love it when he helps with nighttime prayers and tucking the babes into bed.  Special memories!  We were having such fun, that he ended up staying for an extra day.  We can't wait until he comes back!

No comments: