Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tea Time!

Bunny and I enjoy high tea.  So much, in fact, that Bunny has taken her granddaughters to tea for years.  So, for Everly's fifth birthday, granddaughter number three got to go to her first tea! (And, luckily, I got to go, too!!!)

She was so excited and looked beautiful!


She was all smiles the whole time….


And, took it all in!



The St. Regis in Houston is great.  She got little ham and cheese and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  She gobbled them up!



She tried tea, but opted for hot chocolate.  She was a precious little lady the entire time.  And, she got to feel very special…. the harpist played "Happy Birthday" and they brought her this cake:


I wish I had a picture of that…. she was so surprised and loved it!  Lots of people wished her happy birthday and told how cute she was.  I think she loved the attention!!!  A perfect start to her birthday celebration!

No comments: