Thursday, May 7, 2015

Last Tball Game

I have to say, I'm little sad that tball is over!  It was such a fun season.  Walker loved it and got so much better!!!!

Here are some great shots from Hudson's mom:





Oh my, I am so happy she got this one:


This was right after Walker got an out!  He was so thrilled and proud of himself.  And, the best part…We ALL got to see this one.  He was playing "center"…. fielded the ball and ran to second and beat the runner for the out!  So exciting!

Such a precious number 9!

Walker and Daddy:


Everly and sweet Caitlin:


The season was all about the outs, but Walker also improved his hitting.  And, learned that you have to run fast around the bases!


Coming into home!


It was so exciting to win our last game!  The Dodgers only lost one game and finished tied for first.  What a great season.  I hope Walker continues to love baseball, because it's fun to watch!!!!!

No comments: