Thursday, May 14, 2015

End of the Year Party

On the last day of school (after Everly's graduation ceremony), the kinder and preK classes had a end of year party.  It was supposed to be a swim party at the YMCA.  BUT, all it ever does is rain, so it got moved to a skating rink.  I'm not gonna lie… this momma was a little stressed out.  Two kids who have never been skating before and I was responsible for them!  It took a little time, but they got pretty good. With their training bars!






See, check this out:

 Here's Walker lined up for the races!



Once I got over the stress, it was a fun time.  Walker hung out with Hudson most of the time!


And, Everly hung out with me most of the time!


They are now begging to go back to the skating rink!  I'm sure that will be a summer activity for us at some point!

No comments: