Thanksgiving at the farm is always a blast. The kids always look forward to being there…. because there is always so much to do!
Then it was time for a walk down the hill to the trampoline:
And, hayride fun!
A TCU/Texas game that night meant the house was divided!
The kids were funny, wanted to cheer for both teams, so they wore purple, but added some burnt orange in their headgear:
Yay, Frogs won! (Sorry daddy!)
I just love these pictures:
The light was beautiful and I made everyone pose for a couple more pictures! Nanna and Bubba with all the grands is always a great picture!
Our silly puppies made their first trip to the farm. Oh my…. I don't like that they have such freedom and don't always come when called. Next time… they'll be on leases.
But, they did have fun playing with Chewy!
We had a great time and are looking forward to being back for Christmas!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment