Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat!

The Halloween parties were just the beginning.  Halloween night meant the Fall Fest at church, PLUS trick or treating.  Oh my…. such fun.

But, it all started with scary pancakes at IHOP.  Yep, scary pancakes….. they were FREE!



They thought it was very fun to decorate their breakfast!

Now it was time for the big fun.  We all got semi dressed to celebrate:


(It is possible that Walker's favorite part of Halloween was seeing Daddy dressed as a turtle!)

But, also fun, inflatables!



Here's one more family shot, just because we have it!


After the Fall Fest, it was time to trick or treat. This was our first time to really trick or treat.  And, boy oh boy, they LOVED it.  Took to it like a duck to water.  They raced up the driveways and were so excited to ring the bell and yell, "trick or treat!"


Honestly, I'm embarrassed that this is the only photo I got!  We were just so excited to watch them have such fun.  And, to bring home the mother load of candy.  Oh my.  Thankfully, the kids' dentist office took candy donations that they will send to our troops.  Awesome way to give back.

After trick or treating, we went to the Sehgals.  We got to hang out with Nicki and Suhdir, while the kids had a blast with Norah:


They had lots of fun staying up super late…. W is pretty much a zombie!


I love that we've gotten to the stage that it's okay to let them stay up late from time to time.  

I know I've said it a lot recently, but I really, really, really love this stage.  Such a fun time to watch them enjoy so much fun stuff!

No comments: