Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Little Crush

Well, I guess this is a glimpse into our future.  Our sweet Walker is quite the ladies man.  I guess there's been a bit of drama with the girls in his class…. because they all want to be his girlfriend! ha.

One little girl, Reese, has "won" the battle for now.  According to Mrs. Fox, she sits by Walker whenever she can and likes playing with him on the playground.  This past weekend, we went to a birthday party and I got to witness Reese in action.  She walked in and lit up when she saw me…. it meant Walker was there!  I watched her search the room and when she spotted him run straight to him. It was adorable.

I'm not sure what he thinks of all the attention!


Ha!  That cracks me up.  He better get used to it.  He's too cute and sweet…. all the girls will be after him!

I also want to share some other fun pictures.  We had open house last week.

Here's Everly and Ms. Jeanne:


Today, at school, Mrs. Fox showed how cool she really is.  All the boys are OBSESSED with Ninja Turtles.  So, look at what she wore:


Pretty cool that she and Walker were twins today!  We have the BEST kindergarten teacher!  Walker adores her.

And, one more… my friend, Melanie, is running for CISD school board.  So, Everly and I hit the early voting polls to hold a sign:


I'm pretty sure this cute face helped get some votes!!!  I can't believe it's almost time for Halloween!  The fall is flying by!

No comments: