Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Enjoying the Lake

Earlier this month we got to enjoy a fabulous weekend with the Blackburns at their lake house.  It was so fun being back with such wonderful, life long friends!

And, the best part...  Bessie oldest son, Finn, and Walker were fast friends and had a blast.  Somehow, Everly was able to keep up some of the time!

Aren't they so cute:


The little buddies got to go on a fishing trip!


And, Walker caught his first fish:


Awesome!  He was so proud that he caught the biggest fish.  He and Finn were so cute, because Finn was so proud that he caught the most!


I love this picture of all of us.  I've know all these Blackburns for all my life.  And, Josh since the 6th grade.  We laughed a lot and told lots of old stories!

And, this picture cracks me up......


I have so many memories of Bessie Poo... playing at each other's houses and going to Six Flags.  It's crazy to me that we are now raising babies instead of playing with dolls!!!

And, I have to share this picture of Clark and Josh.  Clark was a great sport.... he heard way too many old GP stories! 

Saving my favorite for last:


These two played from 8am to 8pm.  They never had a cross word and had a blast together.  Walker keeps asking when we are going back to Finn's house.

Boys will be boys!!!  Love it.

No comments: