Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blackburn Reunion

 I'm very fortunate, I got to laugh in Santa Fe.... and, I got to laugh even more this weekend.  We have some wonderful friends from Grand Prairie.... the Blackburns.  I was thinking about it today and I truly don't remember life before them.

Mom and Ray have always been friends with Ed and Lee Ann, therefore I grew up with their kids.  I have so many great memories with Beth Ann (aka Bessie).  LeeLee and Bessie came down to our neck of the woods this weekend.


We had a ball.  Talked a lot and laughed more.  They are truly the most witty and hysterical people I know!  These are the type of friends that even though you haven't seen them in years, it's like no time has passed.

Bessie is an excellent hairdresser.... I wish I lived near her so she could do my hair!  But, the person who got the perks of having Bessie around... Everly!


Check out those french braids!!  Wow, poor E, soon she will realize that Mommy is inadequate at hair. I feel bad for her.  Hopefully I will get better.

Anyway, Everly loved Bessie and got a big kick out of getting her hair done!

Such cuties!

And, just cause this is fun.... we were trying to get a good picture of the four of us and someone else wanted in....


I do have to brag on my sweet babes... They were so good all weekend.  Really, really good.  They went shopping and to lunch with us and were great.  It's amazing how old they feel.  We don't have babies anymore!

It really was a wonderful weekend.  The best part... we're already planning our next event.... this time with the husbands.  I can't wait!

No comments: