We had our first t-ball practice tonight and Walker was just too adorable for words! He loved running the bases (yes, he's going the wrong way)....
And, playing with his new teammates....
And, "coming home!!!"...
And, just doing some more running...
And, learning to throw to his new coach....
My two favorite stories from tonight... When he walked up to the tee the first time he just stood there. So, I yelled out, "Walker, go ahead, you can hit it." He responded, "I'm trying, but Daddy told to me to hit it really hard!" All the parents laughed and then he got a good, hard hit! Precious.
And, when we got home he wanted to tell Daddy all about practice. He said, "I ran to first, then I ran to second, then I ran to the next one, then I CAME HOME!" He was so animated and excited. Needless to say, Daddy was proud! (and so was Mommy)

No comments:
Post a Comment