I am not ashamed to admit it... I LOVE all things Twilight. Well, most things Twilight. I can't remember a book or books that I've ever loved so much. I remember little details that are in the book and I remember little details of what I was doing when I read them (the first time). I guess it's easy to remember. I was pregnant with Walker. Really pregnant. And, if you don't already know this.... Bella and Edward have a baby in the fourth book. So, it was little bit of common ground.... considering I'm not a vampire.
Honestly, the one part I don't remember, was actually watching Twilight. I didn't see it in the theater, but I guess I saw it soon after it came out on DVD. This was not a great movie. The acting was bad, the wigs were worse and the makeup was the worst. But, for the most part, it stuck to the book and made those of us who loved the book, happy. The same with New Moon. The best part of this movie.... Jacob's abs. I saw this one with my Mom and Debra. Then came Eclipse. My favorite memory of this one... Everly was due the day it came out. Thankfully, she came a week earlier, but my friend Stephanie had me prepared. She made me a door hanger that said, "I'd rather be watching Eclipse" to hang on my hospital doorknob. I didn't get to use it. Each movie was better than the last.
Finally, we get to Breaking Dawn.... but, those smart Hollywood people decided to split this book into two movies. By the time Part 1 came out, I had found my Twilight sisters. Stephanie, Jessica, Amy, Suzanne and Staci all love Twilight as much as me and have been having Twilight weekends since the beginning. Thankfully, they invited me into the woman cave. These girls watch all the movies back to back and analyze them to death. Then we go to see the new one together. I love it! It makes the whole experience that much better!!!!!
We celebrated the last movie this weekend. I know it sounds really stupid, but I'm very sad that the saga is over. It was so fun looking forward to the movie coming out, because that meant we would go back and start from the beginning again. Although, the good news.... we will be going back to woman cave, but we'll just watch what we've already seen.
I am very thankful for these friends. I met them all at Crossroads and it didn't take long to find the Twilight connection. You gotta love the fact that vampires and werewolves helped bring us together!
I'm already looking forward to the DVD coming out.... that means we'll analyze one more time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment