Saturday, October 6, 2012

Beach Day!

I'm not sure if you remember, but the last time the Woods went to the beach, things didn't go well.  Walker hated the sand and it was a bust of a trip.  So, I didn't really know what to think about trying the beach again.  But, we decided to go for it.

Our Costa Maya excursion was called Jungle Beach Break.  And, they weren't kidding.... we were literally taken into a jungle.  Bizarre!!!  I'm very glad that we didn't get kidnapped.

The sand was white and nice, but the water wasn't anything exciting.  In fact, it wasn't blue and the bottom was VERY rocky.  Not what you would think of a nice tropical location.  But, we made the most of it.

And, the best news.... the kids loved playing on the beach!!!!





Bunny and Everly have matching toes!  Every time Everly is with Bunny she asks for painted toes.  It's a cute little tradition they share.


The Disney Magic!  A great ship.


On our way back to the ship after a fun day in the sand!


Successful beach day!  Clark and I are very excited that we can now plan a beach vacation.   I have a feeling we will end up in Florida next summer.

No comments: