Have I ever mentioned how PRECIOUS it is for my two babes to love each other?
This bit of hugging happened yesterday... with absolutely no pushing of Mommy or Daddy.
Everly was walking by and Walker stopped her and hugged her! I've never seen anything so adorable.
These two have a ball together. She's usually chasing him, but he loves it. Their two laughs together is the greatest noise on earth.
I'm not sure if he pushed her out of his lap, or if she was trying to move and he didn't want her to... either way, it created some great laughs!!!
As you can see, my photography skills haven't gotten much better... boo. The camera was in auto, but the afternoon sun created quite the brightness on these photos. Thank goodness the subjects make the pictures perfect!!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment