Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun on the Farm!

We went to Lufkin this weekend.  It was Clark's 20th high school reunion!

Being on the farm is an absolute blast for our kids.  So many activities in such a short time!  So, get ready for ALL the pictures!

The kids LOVE the gator... but, it took Walker a while to get used to driving it.


In fact, he and Everly had to have some help:


But, they got the hang of it and spent a lot of time on that thing!


At one point, cousin Aidan arrived to help drive them around:


Our smiley girl:


After gator driving, came duck feeding:


After duck feeding, it was time for dressing up... hilarious:




After dressing up, it was time for air hockey:


And, this morning, it was time to get back on the gator!


And, Everly made time for a little football:


In the middle of all that fun, Clark and I took off and went to the reunion.  Wow, a picture of the two of us!


We had a blast with Stephen and Susan:


And, just because I have another one, I have to post it!


I can't remember the last time that I got more than one good picture of just the two of us!

We had an action-packed weekend!!  Thankfully Thanksgiving is only four weeks away, which means we'll be back at the farm.  Walker and Everly can't wait!!!

No comments: