Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Day With the Woods

We didn't do anything special yesterday, but it was still a fun day.  And, I actually took some pictures!

A big thing in this house right now is hide and seek.  Walker LOVES for one of us to hide from him and then jump out and surprise him.  I thought I would get a picture:


Nothing better than hearing those two babes squeal in delight!  And, here's Walker finding Daddy in another hiding spot:


I've come to realize that it's the little things that make our kids happy.  It's not hard to play hide and seek and they both love it.  Although, sometimes we run out of hiding places!  And, Walker has figured out that his little sister is a dead giveaway.  She's usually laughing at us and pointing him in the right direction.

I took some more pictures... yes, a few of them were OUT of auto!

Daddy hanging with his babes:


This is my new favorite picture:

 Do you think she has him wrapped around her little finger, or what?!

Everly is getting so big... she doesn't look like a baby anymore!


Handsome Walker:

This picture cracks me up:


Walker really wanted me to get a shot of him and "Frog"!!!    CHEESE!

No comments: