Monday, November 1, 2010

Bahamas!

We had so much fun!!!! Walker and Everly were WONDERFUL travelers. Seriously, they did amazing. It isn't easy getting two kids under two on and off planes, but we did it.

I'm so glad Bunny came with us. I couldn't have made it without her. And, since she was there, I got to go to one of Clark's work dinners and meet a lot of wonderful people that I had heard about for years. And, the next night we got to have a date night alone. It was so perfect!!!

Here is a list of big parts of the trip:

- Walker liked the beach, but wasn't a big fan of the water. The waves were huge, so not much playing

- They both loved the pool. Everly kicked her feet like crazy! We may have a swimmer on our hands

- The hotel/resort was incredible. A beautiful place that brought champagne and strawberries to the room every night. That explains it all!

- Atlantis was like Disney World on crack. Our kids need to be older to enjoy it

- Walker is a whiz at the ipad. He loves that thing

- Bunny got to fly home on the corporate jet. Seriously!

I am only posting a few pictures right now... there is too much laundry to do! But, I hope to post more and give more stories soon!









No comments: