Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Big Boy Goes to School

Aw, my sweet boy started preschool today!



He loved having his very own lunchbox... in fact, he held on to it all the way there!





He was all smiles and very excited to wear his backpack. And, after very few tears, he had a fantastic day!





His teachers told me that he had a blast playing with friends, ate at lunchtime, slept at naptime and overall had a wonderful time!

My favorite story of the day... it turns out my sweet, tenderhearted boy is very helpful to his friends. After he finished his art project (learning about yellow circles) he helped his little buddies with theirs! Seriously, it's one sweet thing after another with this kid. I am so proud!

And, more good news... Everly and I had lots of fun girl time that resulted in a very productive day! I think we'll get used to this schedule!

No comments: