I am done. Really, really done. D.O.N.E.
With what, you ask... breastfeeding.
I know that all women are created to breastfeed. It really is an incredible, wonderful thing and I had high hopes of breastfeeding Everly for a long time. While all women are created to breastfeed, I think some are better at it than others. I fall in the "not good at it" category.
I've had some guilt about "not being good at it". But, I'm over it. Seriously, our mothers didn't breastfeed us and Clark is brilliant and I'm... well, I'm not dumb.
I had issues with Walker and it turns out, I had a whole new set of issues with Everly. I'm not going to whine or complain about this, but I thought it was worthy of a blog.
I am fighting my second infection and it turns out to be staph. Seriously, how did this happen? I'm just doing what I think I'm supposed to do.. feeding my baby girl, yet I end up feeling terrible... TWICE. (have I mentioned that she isn't even 4 weeks old yet?)
How in the world did women deal with this stuff before formula?? I truly can't imagine!
I'm pretty sure I'm on the road to recovery and I can't wait. I will be very excited to be healthy! NOT being pregnant feels fantastic. I can't wait until I'm not pregnant and not feeling bad. What a treat that will be. It's been a long time coming.
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment