I get in trouble when I go more than a week without a blog! So, here I am... back to business.
I was sick last week, so that's my excuse. That, plus nothing major is going on. Clark is busy with quarter close at work and Walker is busy growing! He has been eating and sleeping a lot, which means it will be interesting to see his 15-month stats next week. I will report back.
Now on to some whining. I really want an IPhone. Most of my friends have them. My mother has one, my father-in-law has one and now my HUSBAND has one! Ugh.
And here's the kicker... Clark really doesn't care about it that much. I've been playing with it all evening... he's barely touched it. I'm asking him about apps, ring tones, email, etc and he literally doesn't care. Walker threw his old phone in the pool and that's the only reason he got a new one. It wasn't because he really wanted a new phone.
So, here's the deal with me... I have to wait two months. I will be eligible for the "upgrade" or whatever they call it these days on June 20th. It will save us several hundred dollars if we wait.
So, here I am.... waiting.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment