Sunday, January 10, 2010

The End of a Fantastic College Football Season

Look at my boys!



Such a cute pair! It really is too bad that the Longhorns couldn't pull out a win, but considering all that happened, I think they played well and will have another great season next year.

I just can't believe that we had so much fun rooting for the Longhorns and the Horned Frogs all season long with NO losses, then we had to endure both disappointing games in one week! But, I'm proud to say, we all handled the losses much better than I would have thought!

So, the college football season is over. Seriously, what are we going to do with ourselves! I guess we'll take the next five months to prepare for Wood Baby #2!

I'm really hoping that we will find out what the little darling is this week, but it's not guaranteed. This "not working in OB/Gyn offices everyday" has put a damper on my ultrasound perks! So, if not this week, we will know next month. I guess we can wait if we have to! I'll be sure to post in WoodWords the minute we know!

No comments: