Sunday, July 12, 2009

International Baby?

Wow, we had a fun and interesting weekend! Frosty and Linda came to visit Bunny and RayRay at their new house, so we went for visit. We had a great time and Walker got introduced to all kinds of fun stuff...

First, he got a little Eskimo kiss from the Golden Retriever Rosie:



Of course, I didn't get the perfect nose to nose pick, but you can see, he liked the big dog!

Then after the dog encounter... he got to experience his crazy and silly Bunny and Aunt Linda. I really don't even know how to set this up. All I can say, these two women like to laugh and be crazy. They've been speaking an "international" language for years and last night, Walker got to witness it:



That's only the first of many crazy things he'll see from these two!

Now I'm including a few more cute pics from the last few days.



No comments: